Results for the Half Year to July 2015
Full price NEXT Brand sales for the first half of the year were marginally ahead of our expectations, up +3.5%. Profit before tax was up +7.1% and we are declaring an interim dividend of 53p, up 6% on last year and in line with our expectations for full year growth in Earnings Per Share.
Financial highlights for the first half are as follows:
- Total sales £1,907m, up 2.7%
- Profit before tax £347m, up 7.1%
- Earnings per share 187.1p, up 8.0%
- Underlying net cash inflow £249m before special dividends of £163m
- Interim ordinary dividend 53p, up 6% on last year