- NEXT Retail, a chain of more than 500 stores in the UK and Eire;
- NEXT Directory, a home shopping catalogue and website with almost 4 million active customers and international websites serving around 70 countries; and
- NEXT International, with almost 200 mainly franchised stores around the world.
Other businesses in the NEXT group include:
- NEXT Sourcing, which designs, sources and buys NEXT branded products;
- Lipsy, which designs and sells its own branded younger women's fashion products.
The parent company, NEXT plc, is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE: NXT.L) and is a member of the FTSE 100 Index. Total revenues for the year ended January 2014 were £3.7 billion with underlying pre-tax profits of £695 million. NEXT's head office is located in Enderby on the outskirts of Leicester, England.